The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

RammerJammer
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with the above. You make a transfer and it goes PENDING. The transaction clears your bank account. They have your money but the recipient of your transfer does not.  From the time that it is PENDING and clears your bank account till the person receives the transfer, PayPal is using YOUR money to earn interest for themselves. They set up the system with no fees for transfers and now they realize the money that can be made off of everyone and have changed their rules. 

I made a post today about this that has since been deleted. PayPal censorship if they don't like what you have to say. Probably will delete this one too.

Login to Me Too

joeburge
New Community Member

Security? What a crock!

I just went through a week of frustration trying to get my account un-"limited", so I could pay someone.

And so after all that, my payment (which has always been "instant"), is suddenly "pending" for over a week.

Somebody is cashing in on interest.  I am disgusted with Paypal, and will never use them again.

Unfortunately, they have all my information, and a pending transfer that I have to get completed before I can tell them to stuff their payment system.

Oh, and btw, absolutely no response or conctact from multiple inquiries.

Bye Bye Paypal.

Login to Me Too

cooljoe

I feel for every one,I also was just told I was on a 21 day delay,100% feedback, never a claim or refused shipment,should be considered a model customer. I am lucky I live in the Omaha area and can drive by the fine offices  and gaze at what my $$ has purchased.All I can do is look though I am not welcome there, I have two friends that work there,they both tell me they wouldn't have a Pay_pal account for anything. That says it all.

Login to Me Too

CalsterX
Contributor
Contributor

It appears you're the only person who's had this sort of efficient and friendly experience. PayPal customer service is notorious for ignoring the customers they're supposed to be serving.

I emailed Paypal a month ago regarding an issue I'm encountering with my bank account and have not yet recieved a reply. I phoned them yesterday and was on hold for an hour and a half (during non-peak hours) before I gave up and hung up the phone.

I, and others, are thoroughly frustrated with PayPal... To the point that several of my friends have closed their accounts and swapped over to AlertPay. I am also on the verge of doing so.

Login to Me Too

FailMorePlease
Contributor
Contributor

Could not agree more. I find it incredibly interesting how quickly PayPal's customer support will come to your aid should you experience an issue which prevents you from paying them. If you're the one that's been **bleep**ed-over, however, you're plain out of luck. I must agree that, from your description, you recieved exemplary customer service but please understand that this is a complete and total rarity from PayPal. There is a reason they have garnered such low customer satisfaction ratings accross the board. Well, except for the Better Business Bureau, but wait, they're on the advisory committee for that. Funny thing.

Login to Me Too

golfbasilthecat
New Community Member

I tried to buy two items using the ebay coupons without success. Ebay and Paypal customer service is the worst I have ever encountered without ever getting anything resolved. I wasted lots of my phone minutes trying to get stuff resolved without success. I think those coupons do not work and no body is interested in my problem. I hate having to contact customer service at ebay or paypal because it is so poor.

Login to Me Too

Junco
Contributor
Contributor

This afternoon, I spoke with a supervisor at PayPal.

This individual would ask me a specific question; yet, no sooner did I begin to vocalize a response when he would start talking over me.

After three attempts to answer his questions, I asked him to please stop interrupting me.

He then hung up.

Is this the level of service that I should expect to receive from PayPal management?

Login to Me Too

cooljoe

at least you got the opportunity to speak with a real person, i can't even get that.

Login to Me Too

theking2
Contributor
Contributor

Since a couple of days I try to contact PayPal. Although they state that they "..are here to help" they actually aren't as when I click the link I get "Help information isn't available in English yet.". 

Only one can be true: "we are here to ignore you" in which the text around the Contact Us button needs to be changed. Or Help should be avalable. 

Login to Me Too

fire15650
Contributor
Contributor

Great post..... the responses here gives us all an idea of how big a rip off this company is and they are probably in it with the crooks...... they love protecting them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.