Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

cherub00
Contributor
Contributor

How in the world did you get a real person??  I tried everything.

Login to Me Too

temp122020111y
New Community Member

I recently changed banks and therefore obviously don't have the same cards for paypal to use.  So I came on to update all of my account information so I could actually use paypal.  However there is one major flaw in this plan, paypal isn't letting me use my actual address in the address line for the new card therefore I can't add a new card because it won't verify the card since it won't let me put in the correct information! I know I am doing this correctly as I have checked the stupid help link and called the annoying phone number which doesn't ever lead to talking with a human! I tried the **bleep** add new card site on two other computers and had the same issue and restarted each computer and tried again, yielding no positive results.  I am super **bleep** and when I attempted to just close my account and start over, it won't even let me close my account because I don't have my old card's number to verify I am the correct person!! 

I am beyond **bleep** and feel like hitting something.  Please tell me there is some way to get in contact with these people!  I can't even write down my issue with them in the e-mail link because I don't have the freaking card number needed!!! ARG!!! I have never been this **bleep** off about a site in my life.  Someone please help me! 

Login to Me Too

suzieqt2023
New Community Member

there is a website called dial a human, try Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us" then say agent then say accounts, let me know if it works.

Login to Me Too

paocolina
New Community Member

Mark3
New Community Member

how the **bleep** do u get to speak with a human

Login to Me Too

oirad007
New Community Member

what the telephone # of paypal customer support

Login to Me Too

cherub00
Contributor
Contributor

There is no customer support.

Login to Me Too

FlDave
New Community Member

Most of the post say 'login then press'  WHAT IF YOU CAN't LOG IN?????

I keep getting a REDIRECTING then it comes back and asks for my login info again and again and again...

We push +$300K through this site a year and it works great ...... when it works. 

I don't know if Paypal has people scrub the posts with the phone # or if all these people are just too dense to type it in.

When I click on 'I don't have an account' it just cycles back asking for my account info.

So VERY frustrating!!!

I think Costco has a CC processor that might have better customer service.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you can't log in, click on "Contact Us" and select "Call Us."  Click on "Contact Customer Service."  In the section entitled "Don't have a PayPal account?" click on "Continue" to locate the customer service number. 

As for the "Contact Us" in everyone's posts, the Forums are set up to replace the customer service number automatically. 

Why?

Customer service support numbers not only vary by country, but can change.  We wouldn't someone from, say, Berlin to be calling the US number, because they won't receive the support they need.  Plus, if the number later changes, we would have to go through every single page of the forum where it is posted and update everyone's responses to one another. 

If you're encountering issues logging in, though, I would recommend clicking on "Problems Logging in?" on the main page and recovering your password.  Please note that this process will not work for users with Multi-User Access; in those instances, the main account holder will have to log in with their password and then change the password for the secondary user.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

samr
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but based on my experiences this response makes no sense and really doesn't address the issue or  the frustration customers have when they can not get answers from automated systems designed to only address basic everyday issues.  Getting around these systems in order to reach a human is next to impossible.  Give it a try.  More ironically, when you persevere and get the number,  it only works half the time. The other half of the time you get a message that tells you to try back later, the number isn't working right now.   Suggest you ask a company who has it together to show you how its done.  It really isn't that difficult.  It just requires a salaried staff to take the calls - a priority for those of us interested in customer service.

Thank you,

Sam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.