Community Chat 10/19/2011

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, October 19th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:  This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Chili is good though.  Regrettably I've had a food aversion to it for years, but as long as it hasn't had any hot sauce added into it my brain will let me eat it. 

That's interesting stuff, Adrian. I didn't like chili for years and thought it was just cause I was a spice wimp. I'll go with "food aversion" too. 😉

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

In that case, I'm bringing in habaneros and a ghost pepper tomorrow.  I expect you to eat them all without any issues.  Smiley Wink

Of course, you can't really have any milk to wash it down in any event.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Adrian,

Ya know... mine was funny. You're just mean!

Ok, you're funny too. Touché!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

HeidiL

Hello!

I have a Bill Me Later question...hopefully OK to ask here:

I'm trying to make a purchase using Bill Me Later. Turns out I had a past-due payment that I took care of last evening & it was paid to Bill Me Later just past midnight last night. How long will this take to clear so that I can make another purchase using Bill Me Later?

Thanks!!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HeidiL, 

Welcome to the weekly chat Smiley Happy. We are so glad you stopped in. 

I am typing up a response. While I am typing up a response, we would love to hear about your favorite soup or crockpot dish.

~ Misty

Login to Me Too

HeidiL

Oooh, this will be fun. I like lots of soups, but on a cool day in Iowa, chili in the crock pot comes to mind. No particular recipe, just throw in the ingredients we like & it turns out different each time. I like mine spicy, & like to use half hamburger & half italian sausage from Hy Vee. I also like mine more soupy rather than thick, so I use canned tomato juice, & the occasional homemade tomato juice from my aunt's garden is all the better. Also onions, salt & pepper, lots of chili powder, & I love the taste of green bell beppers in chili & chop those up finely w/ the onions. I also like the "Busch's Chili Magic" chili beans. That's about it. Anything goes! Thanks for the invite to share!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HeidiL, that does sound good!  I'll bet it smells wonderful, and I couldn't agree more about the fresh ingredients.  They always make a huge difference!  You should cook some this week what with the chilly days you've had out in Iowa lately.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  It was an absolute pleasure to chat with all of you, and it was great to meet Cookie!

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, October 12th, at 4PM CDT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then - Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Awesome stuff, HeidiL! Thanks for sharing the details. I especially like the brand loyalty - people generally only bring that up if they're really sold on a specific quality found only in that brand.

I also remember Alton Brown suggesting that if you want to throw a bunch of veggies in and don't feel like chopping them up, finding a salsa you really like is a great way to go.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HeidiL,

Bill Me Later payments generally post within 24-48 hours. If your payment has not posted to your Bill Me Later account within 24-48 hours you may want to contact Bill Me Later directly. For more information please visit the Bill Me Later website.

I hope this helps.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.