Any link I click in my account it logs me out of Paypal.

LizG33

I can log onto my account fine but when I click on any tab i.e. "Requests" "Send" it logs me out. I tried calling Paypal and a recording says "we're having technical issues" and hangs up on me. Whats going on? I have a client who needs to pay their invoice. Please email me let me know. Thank you,

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

lynnebo
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Must be system wide?  If I try to click on contact pages, I get an error too

Login to Me Too

HaveAnEpiphany
Contributor
Contributor

glavine16
New Community Member

I can log into my account fine, but when I try to click on anything in the screen, it auto logs me out of the account.

There's a hyperlink that includes "reskinning" in the actual link.

What sort of error is this????

My account hasn't been hacked has it? Asked a tech friend about it and he was able to log into his account fine but when he logged into my account on his computer, he saw the same error. But he doesn't necessarily think it's a virus or cache issue.

Anyone have ideas?

Login to Me Too

HaveAnEpiphany
Contributor
Contributor

This appears to be resolved. Everything is back to normal for me now. Thanks to everyone for reporting and drawing attention to this... and thank you PayPal for responding and fixing it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.