Verify My Bank

Nasheer23
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there. I have added my bank following the instructions, however when trying to verify, I am unable to do so. I have clicked on the wallet and chose the bank but there are no prompts to allow me to enter the deposits that should be made. I did have my credit card verified but my cheque account verification isnt working. Can anyone assist?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Nasheer23

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having difficulty verifying your bank account. If the option to add the deposit doesn't show, your bank might already be confirmed. However, I have a few troubleshooting steps just in case. First, ensure you're logging in from one consistent device with your location services enabled. Next, clear your cache and cookies on your preferred browser. Try a different browser or the PayPal Mobile App if that doesn't work. If you are already using the PayPal Mobile App, switch over to a browser or clear the App's Cache in your phone's App Settings. If you still can't confirm the bank after trying these troubleshooting steps, you can reach out to Customer Support here

I hope you can verify the bank soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.