Sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts

datu112
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I just need help about my account.

I have deleted my previous paypal account..and unfortunately forgot to unlink the BANK ACCOUNT I have so that I'll be able to use same bank account in my next registry. I've deleted this because I downgraded from business to personal, plus im still a newbie.

Anyway, how do I link my bank account to paypal and settle that error message up there? Pls help. 😞

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

cgimnes
Contributor
Contributor

I am really concerned here. I keep getting this message that my bank account is linked to a max amount of paypal accounts. expcept I don't have another paypal, I have never opened a nother paypal, when I go on my page and check there isn't a RBC attached to my paypal so how do you find out who or what the other paypal accounts are? Paypal won't respond to my questions. I am really getting concerned, does this mean that someone has opened a paypal and using my account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cgimnes 

They don't mean you have added it to other accounts, just that you have linked it the max amount of times to ANY paypal account.

So if you have added / removed that bank account 3 times on your present paypal account then you can't add it again as you can only add a bank account to a paypal account 3 times max in that bank accounts lifetime.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.