Sending bitcoin minimum

Emericka631
New Community Member

How much do I have to have in my Crypto Wallet on PayPal to be able to send to an external bitcoin address?????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Emericka631

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to review your Crypto Balance. I recommend reviewing this Help Center article to learn how to transfer crypto. When you're walking through the steps, you'll also be able to locate your Crypto Balance on the Finance tab in your PayPal App. 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Hans284
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Sending Bitcoin minimum
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Hans284 and @Emericka631 

Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help Community!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about PayPal Crypto. For internal transfers, the minimum transfer amount is $0.01 per transfer. For external transfers, the minimum transfer amount is defined in the cryptocurrency and the details can be found in this article.

@Hans284 Currently, PayPal offers the purchasing, holding, and selling of Cryptocurrencies to US and UK customers. Rest assured that we’re constantly working to offer more services in all countries that use PayPal.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Fpaffoul
New Community Member
The **bleep** at paypal don't let you know the minimum anywhere so you'll get the message " you don't have enough to transfer" so then if you turn it back into $ you lose transfer fees. Thanks paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.