Paypal savings

Ememory2000
New Community Member
how to assign beneficiary to a PayPal savings account?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mhelmntrs
Contributor
Contributor
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, PayPal doesn't offer a traditional savings account with beneficiary designation like some banks do. PayPal primarily functions as a payment platform, and the funds in your PayPal account are not treated in the same way as a traditional savings account. If you're looking to designate a beneficiary for your PayPal account, it's essential to check the latest policies and features directly on the PayPal website or contact PayPal customer support. They can provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on account management and beneficiary-related options. Keep in mind that financial services can evolve, and it's advisable to verify the current procedures with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Sorry to hear there's been some confusion around PayPal's Savings. Thank you @mhelmntrs for your input on this question. We appreciate it!

@Ememory2000, welcome! I can confirm there is not a way to assign a beneficiary to a PayPal Savings account. You can find more information about PayPal Savings here

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.