Need To Remove Bank Account On Forget Paypal Account

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me? I want to add my bank account to my verified paypal account but it says that bank account already connected to another paypal account. Yes, I did connected it before and right now I completely forget about email address and the password to login to that paypal account. So, I want to add that connected bank account to my verified one paypal account. Please help!

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Jpazluvsu
Contributor
Contributor

just go on your unverified account and remove the account that you want to use on the verified account. you must make it unavailable in order touse it on the desired account.

Login to Me Too

aaronhockley213
New Community Member

make a personal account under the activity tab log out of the business dashboard but don't delete your data. use your phone.

Login to Me Too

Psychic_Kitty

try[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Psychic_Kitty

wow it wont let me list their phone number

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Psychic_Kitty 

They don't allow you to post telephone numbers on this forum as scammers have been known to post fake paypal contact information and end up scamming those seeking help or obtaining their paypal account  details.

If you click on the link it will give you the options for your country.

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.