Need To Remove Bank Account On Forget Paypal Account

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me? I want to add my bank account to my verified paypal account but it says that bank account already connected to another paypal account. Yes, I did connected it before and right now I completely forget about email address and the password to login to that paypal account. So, I want to add that connected bank account to my verified one paypal account. Please help!

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Temp20230525DV
Contributor
Contributor
To remove account on my Paypal money now
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DV
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I cannot receive my money to my Paypal account plz remove my money my PayPal balance
Login to Me Too

Alona1981
Contributor
Contributor

luislorenso1422
Contributor
Contributor

Mielaoq01
Me too.
Login to Me Too

Before adding you have to make sure your billing address march with your bank address, then go to wallet chose add bank, after that link your card and make sure your address is the same as your card address
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@santosricado138 

They are talking about linking bank accounts and NOT cards so billing address does not apply.

Only names have to match for bank accounts and even then the advice has to be country specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jerahmeeldavid2
Contributor
Contributor
Hello what you just do is just to tap that three stripes up at the left of your phone when you're in the PayPal appyou later on top close account start that the account is automatically deleted I hope this answer is useful to you all
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jerahmeeldavid2 

what does that have to do with linking a bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Podbora
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.