Moneypak support

CraigmP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I want to know   you. can add a Moneypak card to PayPal like debt card?I sorry ti abit new to PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @CraigmP

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn if you can add a MoneyPak card to your PayPal account. I am unable to give you an exact answer if it is compatible or not, but after researching, I found that GreenDot issues the MoneyPak card. GreenDot cards are rarely compatible with PayPal, so if you have encountered any difficulty adding the card, it's likely you won't be able to add it. You can learn how to add a card and confirm a card by visiting the links I've included for our Help Center. I also suggest checking out this article for troubleshooting when you're unable to add a card. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

CraigmP
Contributor
Contributor

I hope someone can help  me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.