Message centre with no replies

cat_food
Contributor
Contributor

How many weeks do I have to wait to get any response from Paypal, assuming it is a simple matter?

Put simply, I have a query about linking a card, I have checked all the FAQs and have addressed them all, I have been trying for weeks to link cards, perfectly valid cards with funds, which linked to my other account before I closed it. It only accepts USA accounts but I have clearly stated not being there and this showing on the account, tried for nearly 2 weeks to get some response from Paypal, my messages show as delivered but they haven't even told me to get lost! This system has been a complete headache from the very first time I used it (or, tried to use it) and I just don't get why they can't just help me out.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cat_food 

Paypal does not accept all cards, if you are trying to add an online or  prepaid card it may not be accepted.

Try a credit visa?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cat_food
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same card they accepted on my other account, exact same type with two other cards they rejected. Anyway, no excuse for ignoring me for weeks on end
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cat_food 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.