India - Login issues

Cybepoise
New Community Member
So i linked my bank account and i only received only 1 confirmation payment and i sent a mail to them and also asked help on Instagram but it wont help and now my bank has been removed and i cant login again. Please what should i do?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cybepoise 

Somtimes banks combine the small amounts on receipt as they are so small. 

So you can then contact customer services and they will help you to confirm with the x1 amount you received.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

savan22
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure. I have using PayPal for years, today I didn't getting sms! Can't login anymore, say "we can't verify its you".

1. non english users have serious problem speaking english, so phone call is not an option

2. live chat is available only for loged IN uses, so its not an option for those who can't login

3. how to send message?

4. I don't have or mind to use Tweeter nor Facebook, never ever used it nor have plan to use them

So in general there is serious isues contacting PayPal, and very questionable is why their support no more have mail contact so that peoples like me have an easy contact solution for PayPal, now its hard for me to get in touch with Paypal! My hope you resolve isue, thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@savan22 

I have given you all the options to contact customer services.

If you can't or don't want to try those options then nothing I can do about it is there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

savan22
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

you should at least check whats going on with SMS, now its blocked for me and I even no more see sms page! Thank you. And if possible to give me url for live chat, I do not see anything about link to the live chat other than I need to be login in first, thank you! What I see right now instead of sms page is:

Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Also I can see only this phone number [removed] as a guest call, that was Ireland and I am from Serbia, how can I speak such a language, even English is not very good for me.  What is purpose of this forum, for speak or for support?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@savan22 

How am I supposed to check YOUR sms issues?  😃

I've given you ALL paypal customer contact options so I am not giving up anymore of my time trying to help you. I think I will log off now to enjoy the rest of my day with my family.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

savan22
Contributor
Contributor

SMS isues is not my side but Paypal side, see picture! I never had any single problem with PayPal until today. There is no SMS page anymore and thats what I trying to resolve with PayPal support, right now I have no idea how to get in touch. 

Enjoy, I hope that someone more professional will appear here and help.

2023-08-12_152423.jpg

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@savan22 

I am professional when I am at work.

I am not on here as this is a 'user to user' help forum.

I helped you by advising you to contact customer services, I gave you all the ways to contact them, if you can't do that then that's not my problem so bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

savan22
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, you were very kind, keep being so kind, enjoy the rest of day!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.