How to verify bank account?

KCS_42
Contributor
Contributor

I'm quite new to PayPal so this all is still very confusing for me, I recently tried connecting my bank account to my PayPal and I kept running into an issue where it told me to choose an account but wouldn't give me any options. I believe this issue came up because multiple names were tied to that account, I'm not sure if my wording is correct on that but I would continue trying to connect the bank account and now whenever I try it tells me "We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later". That error has continued to pop up so I decided to just link my bank account manually, I thought this would resolve the issue since it would be linked to a specific account number. It worked at first so I tried to send money I received to my bank account only to get the emails telling me the bank account wasn't valid. I want to know how I can verify my bank account and understand what the issue was in the first place cause this is honestly a bit infuriating.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.