FNB Registration error code

LaurenVw2
Contributor
Contributor
Good day I read some people have been having the same issue am experiencing now is creating an FNB profile to link to PayPal I get the error code of an profile already existing. Fnb can't assist what is the issue and why can't we create a profile if we not banking with them at all how are we suppose to access our funds in PayPal now??? If anyone can assist please much appreciated.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

LaurenVw2
Contributor
Contributor
Still no resolution from FNB on how why I get an error of a profile existing when am not even a an account holder and why does it give me an message on the PayPal app that I can't transfer to my capitec bank when I have instant transfer and activated for online/international purchases etc.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LaurenVw2 

You can't withdraw to Capitec, only FNB.

Scroll right down to nearly the bottom of the below link, and read the section titled If you have a Paypal account in South Africa.
https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-money-to-my-local-bank-account-faq1189

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.