Debit card is linked but I still cannot pay online. How can I solve this?

BigNutzBeatz
Contributor
Contributor
Debit card is linked but I still cannot pay online. How can I solve this?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BigNutzBeatz 

Did you confirm it after adding it?

https://www.paypal.com/nl/cshelp/article/hoe-bevestig-ik-mijn-creditcard-of-bankpas-bij-paypal-help1...

Is the billing address of your card the same as your paypal account address?

Is it a physical card and not an online / digital account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BigNutzBeatz
Contributor
Contributor
It is the physical card of my bank and it is already confirmed. Name and number are the same on card and account. Address is also the same I think.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BigNutzBeatz 

Double check the address then to be sure and if the card has not expired and has available funds on it then speak to your card issuer to see if there is a problem, if not then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BigNutzBeatz
Contributor
Contributor
How can I check the address?
Login to Me Too

ThePastelDragon
New Community Member

I have this exact same problem! It’s worked flawlessly for years, now since getting my new card (other one expired), I keep get a NSF at the register when trying to use my PayPal card. It had ALWAYS pulled directly from my bank account previously. I saw a post earlier, that was from a year or so ago that said PayPal business debit has stopped this function? Does anyone else know if this is true? I unfortunately lost the post when this forum required me to log in, and now I can’t find it again. I don’t use this option often (usually just when I misplace my bank debit card 😂), so I’m not even sure how long it’s been since I’ve used it like this. But it is also handy to use if I’m purchasing product for my business, as it keeps a more accurate record of my business purchases so this function really comes in handy! Anyone have any ideas? Insight? Thanks!😌

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.