unable to see the option to add a bank account to my account.

LAAMARI
New Community Member

Dear PayPal Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I am experiencing an issue with my PayPal account. Specifically, I am unable to see the option to add a bank account to my account.

I have completed the verification process and confirmed my email and phone number, but the option to add a bank account is still not showing up. I have also tried using a different browser and device, but the issue persists.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide to help me resolve this issue. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to help you diagnose the problem. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LAAMARI 

Hmmm. Your country Morocco (MA) can withdraw to local bank account. But you can also withdraw to card as well. Try linking a bank debit card if you do not see a bank account option.

Bank account:

No Fee (when no currency conversion is involved) — where withdrawal amount is greater than 2000.00 MAD

30.00 MAD — If withdrawal amount is less than 2000.00 MAD

Card:

Fixed Fee for card withdrawal applies per withdrawal:

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.