lost debit card

tohalete
New Community Member

I lost my debit card and asked my bank to deactivate the card. I have gotten a new card and I want to remove the former card and add this new one. But I am not able to do this because it keep reporting that there is a problem. It shows that I need to validate this current card first through the code to be sent to me, but the current card is inactive and so money cannot be debited from it. So I'm just stuck here. I need help please. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @tohalete

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues adding a card to your account. I'd first recommend getting your replacement card up and activated before attempting to add it to your PayPal account. Once it's activated, you shouldn't have any issue Linking and Confirming it onto your PayPal account. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.