link my US bank account but I cannot access

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I want to link my US bank account but I cannot do that The message tells me to contact support I hope to solve my problem. Thank you. ( This account needs a little help to link it Contact us and we can help with that or you can link a different account )

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abidmunir7525 

Has to be a bank account opened in the U.S and not just a USD currency account OR a digital /virtual account like payoneer etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
How to create USD account
Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
We need an USD account please check and confirm this request PayPal talk to this account link to contact us to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
This account needs a little help to link it Contact us and we can help with that or you can link a different account? Please update this all systems. All settings and USD account. I can link Payoneer USD received account to PayPal. Please this USD received account problem.
Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I want to link my US bank account but I cannot do that The message tells me to contact support I hope to solve my problem. Thank you. ( This account needs a little help to link it Contact us and we can help with that or you can link a different account ) please solve my problems.
Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I want to link my US bank account but this message( This account needs a little help to link it Contact us and we can help with that or you can link a different account ) please solve my problems.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.