Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later

aslam1988
Contributor
Contributor

1sy paypal paypal accept my bank bank account and then after few days they remove my account and i want to add my bank account so i can recive that error Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later plz give me any solution thank u 

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

TAPAL21

Hi there, 

I also facing the same issue, but did not received any emails from the bank.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too

twostep300
New Community Member

When I tried to send an email to help support about receiving this message when I tried to make the account balance transfer. When I hit Submit, the message came back.

"We're sorry , but something went wrong. Please try again.

Subject: : Account Balance

CoreCentric Solutions Inc. has just sent you $78.45 USD with PayPal .

Account shows a balance of $78.45. I assume this amount is a credit on my account.  When I tried to transfer this amount to my checking account #
I receive the following message.

I have received this message several times over the past few days.

Please let me know how to resolve this matter.

Thank you.

Cathy [removed]

Login to Me Too

Sandris
New Community Member

You know what? <remove> PAYPAL , CAN LINK MY CREDIT CARD, SHOW'S THAT BANK DOESNT RECOGNIZE CARD , BUT IT'S ALL CORRECT! <remove> PAYPAL , WILL NEVER GET WHAT I WANTED , **bleep** PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

Aires123
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem.
twostep300 wrote:

When I tried to send an email to help support about receiving this message when I tried to make the account balance transfer. When I hit Submit, the message came back.

Subject: : Account Balance

CoreCentric Solutions Inc. has just sent you $78.45 USD with PayPal .

Account shows a balance of $78.45. I assume this amount is a credit on my account.  When I tried to transfer this amount to my checking account #
I receive the following message.

I have received this message several times over the past few days.

Please let me know how to resolve this matter.

Thank you.

Cathy R. [removed]

Login to Me Too

moledet
New Community Member

some problem, as i see in ajax requst

Error is

1. "EURNAN"
  2. message:"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

I am pay in EUR from card with ILS, support of paypal mail not answered  7 hours 

Login to Me Too

Salvatore99
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem only it's for trying to add a credit card. The item I'm trying to purchase can only be bought via PayPal and the price goes up at the end of the month
Login to Me Too

AhmedRaad

I have the same problem. I would like to link new MasterCard to my account, however, I got the same error message. Please help in this matter. 

Login to Me Too

JINGSONCHAN
New Community Member
Have a try to writed down this link in the browse. https://paypal.com/bankaccount
Login to Me Too

elcia
Contributor
Contributor

I got this error when i tried to withdraw my funds to my paymaya. My paymaya was already linked to my account and already confirmed. Why they are not able to process my request?

Login to Me Too

ivan996
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I just tried to associate my bank account and I got the following error: "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." I hope you help me with the process. Thank you I've

I have several days sending message support, and I have no answer of the solution that is happening to them the support

my bank account was associated, but the 2 deposit did not arrive, my bank account does not appear nor can I associate it I want a definitive solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.