Problem with Linking VISA card to my account

MKTBS
Contributor
Contributor

I opened an account and linked my VISA card to that account. Only after this, I found that I indicated the wrong email address and closed that account. But before closing I didn't removed my VISA card credentials from the wrong account. After closing my previous account, I opened new account with the correct email address. But I could not attach the same VISA card to my new account. How can I contact the PayPal team, to ask them to remove my VISA card from the my old account and let me attach the same card to this new account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MKTBS 

Allow 72 hours and  then see if you can add it again to your new account, if not reach out to customer services and see if they can add it for you.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MKTBS
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your response. Connecting via Twitter and Facebook sounds quite optimistic. I wrote on both platforms and now will wait for their response. It seems that PayPal has not so well developed its customer support service. I'm in trouble already the second week. I already wrote many times to the paypal-bot, but I can say definitely that it doesn't not understands English (joking): no reasonable proposals 😞
thank you once more for your assistance. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MKTBS 

See if any of the options in this link help.

https://www.paypal.com/ge/cshelp/article/why-can%E2%80%99t-i-link-my-credit-or-debit-card-to-my-payp...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NBilikwana
Do I have to delete the account? And start a new one? This app tell me that I joined in 2019 ofwhich I don't remember having a PayPal account in 2019
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.