Credit Card wont link!

Kolesos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone! I am trying to link my credit card to my Pay pal account but when I try it tells me your card has been declined. Select another source of supply. in the past, I have already linked this card to a Pay pal account but this Pay pal account was created in a country that does not accept Pay pal . so I unlinked it and then linked it to this account when I moved to France but it wouldn't work, by the way the card is a virtual credit card I got it from a very reliable site I won't say their name here because it may be advertising. card has money and all but still won't connect 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kolesos 

PayPal does not suggest using a prepaid card within their system. To utilize a card, it must contain a card verification number (also known as a card security code). You also will need to confirm the card ownership. For assistance with this process, please review the details here. If these criteria are not met the card may not be used for security. I hope this helps.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kolesos
Contributor
Contributor

hey! no the think is that i cant even link it my problem is not with the confirmation, it works in other websites and its fully legit and approved with my ownership with id card and face verification. i think the problem is that its been already linked to another paypal account in the past, do you know how to fix that ? maybe i have to message support ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.