BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION FAILED. PAYPAL COULD NOT CONFIRM ITS ME

ECOSOFT
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I want to link my Payoneer Bank Account to Paypal. Payoneer gave me a US Bank Account with Community Federal Savings Bank and they said it's compatible with PayPal and Stripe. I logged in to Settings to link the bank but PayPal says they could not confirm it's me. So it could not be verified. I have changed browsers from Chrome to Explorer. I have cleared my cache. Yet it's not working. Someone please help me. What should I do? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ECOSOFT 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ECOSOFT
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your message.

So the challenge now is that I want to withdraw my money from PayPal. I have linked my Dollar Debit Card and I have confirmed it. But PayPal will not allow me send money to it. PayPal is still asking me to link a Debit/Credit card or link a bank account. PayPal will not accept my country Bank  Dollar account, instead, PayPal is asking me to link a USA Bank Account. That's why I opted to use Payoneer, and they still reject it. So how can I get my money out of PayPal now?

Please help me. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.