"You cannot send money to accounts in other countries"

rodricort
Contributor
Contributor

someone is sending me money but a message appears: You cannot send money to accounts in other countries.

How to fix this?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @rodricort

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving money from someone. Depending on where a PayPal Customer resides, they may only have access to certain functionality within PayPal. I would recommend they review our Help Center in their locale to see what options they have available, and reaching out to our Customer Support if they have any further questions. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @rodricort

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving money from someone. Depending on where a PayPal Customer resides, they may only have access to certain functionality within PayPal. I would recommend they review our Help Center in their locale to see what options they have available, and reaching out to our Customer Support if they have any further questions. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.