help to add cash in philippines

PoppaLee
New Community Member

Hi I am in the philippines and need to add cash to my paypal acct created here so that i have a balance to use.  i cannot find any method for adding cash money here, as i did in the usa using greendot but there is no such option here. can someone please tell me how to put cash on my acct?  if there is no means of doing that i really have no use for this paypal because i already have gcash and payama and coins.ph accounts here.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PoppaLee,

Thank you for your post. I regret that the capabilities of accounts in different countries may differ. The ability to add money to an account balance is not available in the Philippines. You can use an outside payment method such as a bank or credit card to fund a payment, however.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ZHEROCKZ
Contributor
Contributor

how to add money through  7/11 stores in the Philippines?  or can i add money through 7/11 stores nationwide?

Login to Me Too

CMKY
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  there!

This problem actually gave me a mini panic attack, too, when I accidentally zeroed out my Peso Balance. I was able to load up my PayPal balance thru a money request via credit card fulfillment. So what I did was send a money request to my husband. On the email that he received, it opened a link that led to the paying of the P150.00 request that I made. It will ask for a credit card that can supplement the requested amount. It successfully went thru and added the P150.00 right away. I hope this helps. You can also deposit money through BPO for your PayPal account. 

https://randomandfine.com/

Login to Me Too

kareyouuuu
New Community Member

hello how can i add money using bdo account?

Login to Me Too

medz323
Contributor
Contributor
was there a fee asking for funds or did the one sending you the funds pay for a fee for transferring?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.