You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery

jeremia1
New Community Member

Hello,

I got the You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery error. My client confirmed that she is clicking the confirmed button on the email but she is not getting the email confirmation which is it was written that there will be a confirmation that she will get. Does she needs to do it directly in the app?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jeremia1,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about payment on hold in your PayPal account. Yes! Buyer can directly confirm the delivery in their activity page of their PayPal account. Here's how buyer can confirm that they've received the delivery :

Click Activity at the top of the page.
Find and click the original payment for the item.
Click Confirm receipt.
Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

If the buyer is not able to confirm the delivery, please ask the buyer to reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.