Unable to transact, the bank page doesnt process & then page goes blank

Ash150
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying all day yesterday to make a payment through the a website. It take me to the "please wait while we connect to your bank" page and then goes blank. Tried clearing cache, changing password, deleting my bank details and re-adding, tried different browsers, tried from PC and phone. Nothing works.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Becky_89
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Ash150 , Thank you for contacting us !

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, It is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. This would have temporarily prevented you from taking any further actions in your account. Although our security practices and transaction reviews are meant to protect all customers, sometimes they affect an account in good standing.

In this case, I suggest you try again after 48 hours. Please be noted, if we try to attempt again before 48 hours then the security algorithm may reset itself and the same situation may occur again. This will result in a further delay. Therefore, I would request you try using a different source either a bank or card or wait for 48 hours time from now then try again. 

Regards, 
Becky 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.