Tried cancel instructions but no autom. payment Deepart Ltd to be found. Payment done regardless!

Bart787878
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to follow the instructions to cancel, but there is no automatic payment for Deepart Ltd to be found . However, the payment was done regardless!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bart787878 

Your problem is similar as this person:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/I-got-an-email-saying-You-set-up-automatic-payments...

Contact customer services to talk to them about it. See if you can open the transaction and click “Report a problem” to report it as unauthorized activity. Since there’s no billing agreement in your automatic payments to cancel future transactions with, maybe PayPal won’t be so quick say the transaction was authorized.

There is a Deepart Limited company based in HK that was incorporated in April 2021. There is also a company, could be the same name, that makes software apps. They make one that does AI face swap videos and the VidAvatar-AI Face Animator.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.