The company sent me the money 6 days ago, but I still don't see it on my PayPal account

Oleg_K
Contributor
Contributor

I am awaiting payment from the site where I sell my 3d models. The site says that my money was sent to my PayPal account 6 days ago, but they have not been credited to me.
What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oleg_K 

If they were not sent using the friends/family option then they would show as unclaimed or unavailable to send on the senders side and not complete through to your paypal account.

I would allow a while to see if they reverse back to that sending account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oleg_K 

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/faq4646

However the friends/family option is not available in every country and companies would rarely use that option.
You still can't receive commercial transactions ie goods/services payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Oleg_K
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, now I understand the reason.
But how can I get my money back?
They were debited from my account on the seller's site and were not credited to my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oleg_K 

If they were not sent using the friends/family option then they would show as unclaimed or unavailable to send on the senders side and not complete through to your paypal account.

I would allow a while to see if they reverse back to that sending account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.