Did you ever get your refund. This just happened to me today. I was refunded to an account that I closed just last week. I called PayPal earlier today and they said that my card would still be refunded and I'd have to ask my old bank for a check. I called them to confirm and they said that was a load of bull. I'm now on hold with PayPal to tell them what my bank said and I'm not hopeful.
Welcome to PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent refund. Depending on the bank, they would usually still accept the refund into their system and you should be able to request a check from them. If the bank does not accept the refund, they'll usually send it back to PayPal within 1-2 weeks. If you don't see the refund after 2 weeks, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if a trace can be initiated on that refund.
Best wishes with your refund!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I close my PayPal account without phoning paypal in Products & Services
- Refund not received into bank account - anyone know how to report this? in Transactions
- Returned item claim get deny because of .. the tracking info you provided was invalid. in Security and Fraud
- How long is the refund process? in Security and Fraud
- Help with Account in Transactions