Recive money in Macedonia through Paypal

z_veljjanovski
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to recive money in Macedonia through Paypal

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Perobajgan

I'm so nervous that i can't receive money in my country, please make it available in Macedonia and the Balkans too.

Login to Me Too

Lumi1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey i've started a petition about this. Not sure if it works like this but we deserve to give it a try

<removed>

Sign & share

thanks

Lumi

Login to Me Too

iamdamjanmilosh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, any updates on this? Here's a link in English from the National Bank press release about allowing international accounts for it's residents. http://www.nbrm.mk/ns-newsarticle-soopstenie-29082019-en.nspx
Login to Me Too

boltongbs
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia 

Come On Olivia just check the Enable checkbox!!! You got this!  

Olivia! Olivia! Olivia!........

Note: I'm tired of the level of hypocrisy from PayPal. First it was "your country or your bank does not allow...." and now when they allowed it (on 29 August 2019) its only avoiding straight answers and doing some word diverting/dancing like the politicians do.

Best regards and stay healthy!

Darko <removed>

Login to Me Too

matrakulka
Contributor
Contributor
When? When this day will come? I sell on eBay since 2007. All normal people from North Macedonia are forced to open Slovenian accounts, hiding of this like some criminals. Come on PayPal! What kind of people you are? Do once normal decision! We need to receive money in North Macedonia. We are people too. But, I'm 100% sure nobody from PayPal will read this. Money exploding in their minds. Don't forget, life is strange. Ebay announced other kinds of payments for 2021. Maybe time will come when PayPal will need to beg to keep all own users in near future. It's small step between success and fail. All law regulatives are already done in North Macedonia and it's on PayPal now. Justice for the people of North Macedonia!
Login to Me Too

xTefta_
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any changes everyone in macedonia needs it please make it
Login to Me Too

mickraven
Contributor
Contributor

paypal please do something, many young people lifes depends on you in this country called "North Macedonia" now, lot of people here are waiting for a lot of money they got stuck and they worked for them... and they cannoy get paid because of the status "Zero Paypal Country" i really hope that u will take all this comments in consideration and make a human move to help a huge ammount of people to get their money. THANK YOU.

Login to Me Too

armends
Contributor
Contributor
why can not I accept money with paypal in north macedonia when the whole world accepts money only in our country no is it fair to us that we can not accept money and do payment in all of europe it works only in our country no please adjust that
Login to Me Too

Kostevski

Hi Olivia, we need you (not you personally, i mean Paypal) to do some effort and enable the option for us to be able to receive money.  We want to work thru paypal like all other normal countries. As you see from previous posts our government made the necessary change that you (Paypal) was asking to be made. What do you want more? What is stopping you from doing this change?

There are people in our country that made a profitable business just by selling the paypal services that we don't have. They have registered bank accounts in neighboring countries in which paypal allows receiving and withdrawing money form their accounts and they offer that service to us for additional fees that vary from 5-10% of the whole transaction made. Meaning, if i want to withdraw money i need to pay 10% to the "middleman" that is doing me a service just because he has a registered paypal account in Bulgaria, Serbia or even Albania just because i don't have that option here in Macedonia. This is just an example, me personally i've never used this method of withdrawing money thru accounts of others but many others do. So its really a problem, we want to work as every other normal person that wants to earn and make money legally, we don't want to feel like criminals and smugglers anymore to constantly look for "other ways" to sell our products or services.

Its really a sad and shamefull what you're doing or i should say, not doing.

So, i and many others, ask you to do your job and allow us to be able to receive money thru Paypal.

Regards,

Darko <Removed>

Login to Me Too

viktortomo

Darko, I will type this message in English, so they will understand it: They simply doesn't consider us humans, they consider us like animals

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.