PayPal bill pay payments are missing

Jeffw0307
Contributor
Contributor
I have used the bill pay section of PayPal to pay my credit card bills for almost a year now. Every time that I have made payments, the payment is reflected on my credit card account within one or two days. This past week I made payments on Tuesday and none of them are showing on any of my three credit card accounts that I pay and PayPal support says that the payment was sent to the credit card companies and I need to contact them. What should I do at this point? I have never had an issue before and the fact that all three payments are not showing with the credit card companies leads me to think that this is some type of PayPal issue, but PayPal says that the money has been sent to the card companies. I made the payments on Tuesday and it is now Saturday and upon making the payments. The email says that the payment should be reflected on my credit card accounts within two business days. Can anybody help?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JNF12
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! Me too. There are reports of others having had this happen who paid on 11/28/23 that I see on DoctorofCredit. Also, if you search this forum, there is a 16 page mega thread from last year in which a ton of people who also paid on 11/28/22 had this exact same problem. Are there any PayPal workers on this forum who can escalate and help with this problem?
Login to Me Too

ForAllMankind
Contributor
Contributor

@Jeffw0307 how did you end up resolving this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.