My Bank is linked and in my Wallet but Paypal won't let me send cash from Paypal to my bank account

DFalc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my question. I confirmed my bank account, I see it in my wallet, & I want to send some cash from Paypal to the bank account.  Every time I try to send to my bank acct  Paypal directs me to a page to "link a bank acct".  But it is already linked! So  I attempt to link the bank account anyway and the response is "This account is already linked".  But then when I go through the process again my bank is not listed in the options to transfer money to section and they again ask me to "link a bank acct".  I do it again and the same thing happens. Any advice would be appreciated. 

I should point out after the difficulty when I attempted to SEND 10 dollars from the bank to the Paypal and THAT they accepted immediately. They stated the money will hit in a few days.  So Basically I can send Paypal money but I can not take out money LOL  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DFalc 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to send money from your account. Our security system verifies, every transaction to make sure that there is no issue with the payment. If the payment is blocked by our security system, you need to wait for 72 hours and then, try to send the payment from your account. For further assistance, you can contact is by clicking on the Contact us at the bottom of PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.