Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikecon 

As long as the funds in your balance are cleared and not pending and in the correct currency then it should show as an option when you checkout to purchase an item. 

You would need to do this first if you want to select it as your preferred funding source each time >>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikecon 

As long as the funds in your balance are cleared and not pending and in the correct currency then it should show as an option when you checkout to purchase an item. 

You would need to do this first if you want to select it as your preferred funding source each time >>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

galang123
New Community Member

Yes, mee 2

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.