Convert Euro's to USD

Nanab61
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to convert Euros into USD but that information is no longer available on the PayPal site. I'm not able to transfer my balance to my bank account. How do I get the money converted to USD? Thank you for your assistance.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nanab61 

Click on your paypal wallet and the currency conversion option is on that page.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-transfer-my-balance-to-another-currency-faq1025...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nanab61 

Click on your paypal wallet and the currency conversion option is on that page.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-transfer-my-balance-to-another-currency-faq1025...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fred160
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem of conversion from Euro to USD will not convert, at all, I've been doing this a long time. And know how to convert. It simply stopped working. It say " looks like something went wrong on our end try again later" well I have been trying for 3 days now..I even sent more money just to see if it would click back right....not at all. NOW they have more of my money I can't get...no customer service, I sent a msg, it seemed to vanish and call, just goes back to the web site...this is bs. They have been sued for this kind of thing. NO, msg as to what is going on and no call center anymore...So, I guess unless one of you guys knows something I am just gonna have to lose, until they see fit to give me my money.

Login to Me Too

altaira1
Contributor
Contributor

Those of us with this problem already know how to convert. The issue is that it's not working. There is something wrong with Paypal and it's been going on for days.

Login to Me Too

JRW35nc
New Community Member
I'm having the same issues i am really frustrated with this also been on paypal for a long time with no issues now it seems to be one after the other I'm stopping my direct deposit and all my on the go finances to "cash app" this isn't lawful.
Login to Me Too

rspehar
New Community Member

To nanab61.....I found your post trying to also find a solution to the paypal conversion not working.  It's been since the 19th for the second time and I have not been able to get my money to date.  The first time this happened was last month and it just started working after sending  the paypal robotic message center instructions to forward to a customer care person.  This time they called me and said that there is a problem and they are working on it.  I have been waiting since for about 5 days now and still not working.  They have since sent me a $10 spending credit.  I really don't want that which is less than my money to convert.  I need my money for bills.  Have you any resolution yet? I was looking into google pay to use instead.  Do you have any input there?

Login to Me Too

leonidb
Contributor
Contributor

There is no such option in the Wallet tab.

And the link seems to be broken anyway.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leonidb 

There is an option in the wallet tab but maybe to convert currencies you need a business account in your country?

Check to see as paypal varies country to country.

Secondly the link may not work for you as it is a U.S link but works fine for me.

As the  person that asked the question was in the U.S then that is why they got the link for their country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

v737
Contributor
Contributor

I can't convert US dollars to euros, I've been trying to do it all last week.

We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later.

Login to Me Too

v737
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't work!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.