Can't find subscriptions

PaddyB99
New Community Member

When I look in my account at the manage automatic payments, it's like I don't have any. All I can see is seller suggestions. I don't see any option to view active or inactive re-occurring payments.

Any idea?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RikkiRaccoon
Contributor
Contributor

The site "broke" very recently (either by accident or intentionally), and automatic payments are no longer visible/available in the "manage automatic payments" section on either the website or the mobile app.  Many people have been complaining, but so far to no avail, to my knowledge.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

RikkiRaccoon
Contributor
Contributor

The site "broke" very recently (either by accident or intentionally), and automatic payments are no longer visible/available in the "manage automatic payments" section on either the website or the mobile app.  Many people have been complaining, but so far to no avail, to my knowledge.

Login to Me Too

Dlmb1
New Community Member

Thanks so much. I have been trying for 2 days on different browsers and devices to no avail. They haven’t updated their instructions in Help. 

My frustration now is that the 3 or 4 monthly payments I have are in a very long list in ACTIVE of what looks like any auto payment I’ve had in the last 10 years. So I guess now I have to go one by one click to cancel PP as a payment, click on WHy I’m cancelling even if it’s something I haven’t paid for years.  PayPal has **bleep** this up.  Before just the 4 active ones came up. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.