payment pending, need link to business account
Dear PayPal Support,
I am writing to seek assistance regarding a pending payment issue. I am an online store owner on Shopify, and my customers have been making payments through PayPal Express. However, one of the transactions has been stuck in pending status, and I receipt email from paypal informed me that I need to have a business account or add an email to my existing account if it has been linked incorrectly.
I currently have two PayPal accounts, a personal and a business account, and I have received payments successfully through my business account, except for this one instance. I would like to know what steps I can take to resolve this issue and retrieve the pending payment.
Additionally, I am wondering if there is a way to contact PayPal support directly to speak with someone about this issue and receive further assistance. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- Idiocy and Regrets in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal won't let me change this personal account to business account. How do overcome this? in Managing Account Archives
- I don't have last name, but want to upgrade to business account in Managing Account Archives