Withdraw, delay, money

amrenagaar
Contributor
Contributor
I have withdrawn an amount of money from PayPal to my bank (Payoneer).. It has been more than 8 business days but money still has not show on my account.. I have contacted Payoneer customer service but after investigating, they found they didn't receive any money yet and adviced me to contact PayPal to solve the problem.. It's so disappointing.. Could any one help me please?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amrenagaar 

Paypal does not support Payoneer (or other virtual banks), you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amrenagaar
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 
thanks for replying
could you tell me the way I can get the money back to Paypal so I can withdraw using debt card?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amrenagaar 

If the transfer declines then it should bounce back to your Paypal balance.

Allow 14 working days and if no sign contact Paypal customer services for a tracce?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amrenagaar
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too

Chetan_pujari
New Community Member
I also have same issue
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Craig

Hi @amrenagaar and @Chetan_pujari

Welcome to the Community! 

A withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. 

A "Complete" status means we’ve successfully processed your withdrawal request. If the money you transferred doesn't appear on your bank account after 5 business days, your bank may have encountered a problem during processing. Check with your bank that all the completed bank details are up to date. Also make sure that your bank account allows electronic transfers and that it is in the currency of your country of residence.

Occasionally, we may hold a withdrawal if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. If it passes our review, we’ll release it, and the regular transfer timeframe will then take effect. We’ll email you as soon as we have an update. 

If the money still doesn't appear after 14 business dayscontact us and we'll do a search.

Hopefully, this answers your question.
PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

amrenagaar
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much! The money has appeared on my account after about 12 business days.. It's a huge delay but I am grateful that the transaction was a success at the end Thank you
Login to Me Too

amrenagaar
Contributor
Contributor
According to my experience, it only takes much more time than withdrawing with visa or debt card.. But eventually it will appear into your Payoneer account.. In my case it took about 12 business days.. But if it didn't appear after 14 business days you can ask for the tracing number from PayPal and give it to Payoneer customer service and they will get the money for you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.