Underage issue and receiving money struggle

Babygirl1515
New Community Member
I got over 1500 on apps for playing games and it still isn't showing up on my account. It was a few days ago. I haven't finished setting up my account because I don't turn 18 for another 5 months so it won't let me. How do I get my money? I don't want to put my main card on my account because I'm afraid of getting hacked. The money I earned tho isn't even showing up. I have 10 cents in there and that's it. What do I do???
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Babygirl1515 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Secondly its against paypal rules to open an illegal underage minor account, you can't use paypal until you are 18.

If you do get any money from that site (unlikely) then your account may well be banned as you are under 18 and the funds frozen.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

EDITED posted x2.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.