Transfer to Debit Card

shindacat
New Community Member

I accidentally transferred funds to the linked debit card on my account. Currently, the transactions is pending on PayPal. Will I still receive the funds or can PayPal still cancel the transaction?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @shindacat

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a pending transfer to your card. Normally, once you start a transfer or transaction, you wouldn't be able to cancel it. You may have received an email detailing the how long it should be pending. Did you receive that email or has it cleared by now? If not, you may find some additional guidance by reaching out to our Customer Support teams. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220705G1
Contributor
Contributor

hello, paypal gave me a refund to a debit card that I had canceled. I contacted my bank and they tell me that when it is like this, they return it to the sender (PAYPAL).

My question is, how long can it take for it to appear in my paypal balance? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.