Transfer PayPal to my debit card usually appears instantly but this time take hours

AlphaWaringga
Contributor
Contributor

I have bills to pay in close time, this makes me worried, I transferred around $250 to my bank account through me debit card, usually the money instantly appears on my debit balance but this time it doesn't, PayPal marked it as complete and I already contacted my bank and they said they have no problem with my card and no incoming funds at all today, should I be worried?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AlphaWaringga,

Welcome to the Community Help Forum and thanks for your post!

I understand your concern about your the withdrawal not reflecting in your debit card. Complete status means PayPal successfully processed the withdrawal to your card. It usually takes 1 Business day for the funds to show up in your card, but may take 3-5 business days depending on your card issuer. I suggest you wait till the time frame. If you don't see any funds after the time frame, contact PayPal Support team and also your card issuer about the receipt of the withdrawal. You can find the contact options of PayPal support in this article.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.