Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Rgdrumz
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received stimulus payment...I'm waiting..irs says deposit today but I'm worried my state may seize it for an unemployment debt...I'll be devastated if I don't get it
Login to Me Too

Bubbahoxit
Contributor
Contributor
Just wondering if anyone else used their PayPal for their tax deposit and has your stimulus gone through, it says mine was deposited but I never received mine
Login to Me Too

Bmurphy49
Contributor
Contributor
I did and right about now I'm all kinds of **bleep** off they are doing us like this I'm about to contact the irs about it cause this is bs and should be illegal!
Login to Me Too

Bubbahoxit
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried to message PayPal because they are not accepting calls but it just keeps someone will respond in one hour that was at 4:45 I have bills to pay and kids to buy diapers I've been out of work for a month I don't even have money for gas to get to the grocery store.
Login to Me Too

Bmurphy49
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me to! I'm not even sure what kind of action we can take let's just hold tight and see if it posts at midnight if not we need to figure out what to do!
Login to Me Too

Bubbahoxit
Contributor
Contributor
Yes exactly if yours goes through please write me here. And keep each other posted.
Login to Me Too

Bmurphy49
Contributor
Contributor
sad thing is I have my tax check coming here as well hopefully the same thing doesn't happen
Login to Me Too

Bubbahoxit
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Bmurphy49
Contributor
Contributor
its pathetic they don't have any customer service right now like who does that business wise smh
Login to Me Too

Bubbahoxit
Contributor
Contributor
Tell me about it, it's aggravating when so many are depending on this money to survive
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.