Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525az
Contributor
Contributor
Is that a accurate or just suspicion??
Login to Me Too

Ieashia
Has anyone received their deposit yet ? Or does anyone know what time paypal releases funds? My money is set to come today via IRS website but is not in my account.
Login to Me Too

XaysMama95
Contributor
Contributor
So I checked the get my payment page on IRS website. Put in my info, it said my payment is scheduled for today. I checked my account and NOTHING. Only the money that's been in there. Has this happened to anyone else? Anybody know when it's supposed to get deposited?
Login to Me Too

AfrmMaine
New Community Member

I'm in the same boat. IRS says it deposited into the correct account today April 15, and still nothing. Just ANNOYING! Why is it taking so long??

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ba
Contributor
Contributor
I looked up my status today and it said it was deposited into my PayPal account like it should have and it hasn’t shown up. Anyone else have this problem? I can’t talk to a live person either
Login to Me Too

Jeffa1963
New Community Member
Same thing here , I’ve even called Wells Fargo to no avail.
Login to Me Too

COLBY17
Contributor
Contributor
I was just reading some questions and answers about stimulus deposits. I am scheduled to have mine deposited on the 20th of may and PayPal did tell me that I would probably need to allow 3 to 5 business days for everything to clear. Me seeing that you haven't seen yours has me kinda concerned. I'm just wandering did you ever get it if you dont mind me asking. I made sure I asked all the questions bc I am very cautious and I dont trust easily. I absolutely will not go through a bunch of mess to get my money I understand the clearing process but other than that I want have the patience for no answers.
Login to Me Too

tandi1975
Contributor
Contributor
I typed in "missing deposit" in PayPal Help from the app. It said that PatPal processes direct deposits in batches throughout the day until 8pm EST. It said if we haven't received the scheduled deposit by that time, check with your employer or the sender that it was sent to the correct account (which we have already done) and if it was, then contact customer service. So, I'm hoping it hits by tonight! It still makes me incredibly nervous that we haven't seen it yet. My stimulus was for a joint tax return. That's the only holdup I can think of.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
That's an auto message that they have been auto generating . People have been saying that they send it in batches all day and not one person in paypal has received anything so I doubt the batches thing is true. Let's hope though.
Login to Me Too

Szaeth23

I just recieved this from an agent regarding where the $$$ is: 

"Welcome to PayPal Messaging. My name is Ganesh.
Hello Timothy.
I hope you are doing good!
I certainly understand your concern in regards to a direct deposit.
Not to worry, I will check this and help you.
Upon checking your account, there is no direct deposit sent to your PayPal account yet. Once the deposit is sent to your PayPal account in will reflect in your PayPal account balance."
Seems as so its on the IRS side according to Ganesh that i havent recieve my scheduled April 15,2020 economic deposit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.