Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mg87ann
Almost everyone did and here we are with pay pal like dummies waiting I'm so mad I'll deff be going to a different card
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

I have had several issues recently with Paypal and I am most definitely over it. I am definitely finding an alternative. Paypal has done nothing but disappoint me

Login to Me Too

JAZZI30
Contributor
Contributor
I never had this problem before with PayPal.. mine is tell me my info is wrong but I got a tax return this year.. hopefully it comes everyone I know got there's.
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I checked the IRS tool 2 times today and it said they sent my direct deposit today. I also checked regarding my tax refund and I received that the same day I was told the IRS sent my refund so I do not understand a reason for the delay

Login to Me Too

Mg87ann
Exactly I'm so mad
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

In another thread it says that direct deposits happen in waves up until 8PM. I am not sure I am satisfied with that answer. I will continue to check in and if I receive my deposit today I will let you all know. 

Login to Me Too

Summermorgan23
Contributor
Contributor
I went to the irs website page and tracked my stimulus check. It said that it was scheduled to be deposited on April 15the 2020. But I still havn't received it.. What should I do
Login to Me Too

Saan24
Contributor
Contributor
Still Didn’t Receive My Money
Login to Me Too

crystalcarter1
Contributor
Contributor
Still haven’t received my money.
Login to Me Too

MissJackie79
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone else choose to have their tax refund deposited to their PayPal account? If so have you gotten your stimulus check yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.