Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Liikluciano83
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly we need our money mann
Login to Me Too

Tfueston777
Contributor
Contributor
im having the same problem. Irs says mine was deposited on april 29th and still nothing. Im getting pretty upset about this considering when you ask they won't tell you anything.
Login to Me Too

Crazyjenn83
New Community Member
Has anyone else had their stimulus check sent to their PayPal if so how long after the IRS sent it did it take to show up in your account??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Crazyjenn83 

"Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account."

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-direct-deposit-to-receive-the-economic-i...

PayPal account is not a bank account, but a middleman. Please allow time for PayPal to update the deposit in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Townsend69
Contributor
Contributor
that's not true does not take 3 to 5 days there drawing interest off it. my son got his late that evening it was deposited
Login to Me Too

Ok. They told me 3-5 or maybe earlier. But i checked on the irs website it says it would be deposited today.
Login to Me Too

JoiDanielle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @KTOWNCOUGARS202 

I was wondering if yours showed up yet??

I was supposed to get mine yesterday too, but I read that they send it over night the day you get it so it is there Friday.....

Login to Me Too

eicon215
Contributor
Contributor
my fiance said it was supppsed to be deposited wed the 29th and nothing yet. Mine was sent to my cash app and deposit date was wed 29th but it came monday 27th
Login to Me Too

JoiDanielle
Contributor
Contributor

@eicon215 Okay so basically it takes a couple days. Why can't I see it was recieved in the activity section on paypal?

Login to Me Too

darkadian
Contributor
Contributor

Have you recieved it mine was due the same day and still nothing. Not even a word of help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.