Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
I tweeted it. And to a friend who knows banking rules. I will let ya know if he tells me anything.
Login to Me Too

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
I could have sworn I just saw you on my Reddit post, but it deleted your comment. Or it was someone with a similar handle. I'm posting about this on every board I can, and if/when I find something out I'm coming back here to hopefully help someone else dealing with this crap
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
It was me. They deleted my comment
Login to Me Too

XaysMama95
Contributor
Contributor
Clicking that this transaction doesn't require tracking doesn't release the funds, I clicked it and mine still says pending but now it says funds will be released a day after delivery like wtf delivery of what??
Login to Me Too

dzuller
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here!

WTH???? My IRS Stimulus Check has been Direct Deposited...but it's "ON HOLD" It says I have to give the tracking number for the item sold or purchased!!! This is BULL💩 I received my tax refund for two years through yall and every two weeks I receive my paycheck the same way!!! Fix This NOW!!! We are in Dire Need of This Now...Not Tomorrow...Not 5 hours from now, but NOW!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
I definetly share your frustration. I posted on both of their Twitter boards trying to bring more public attention to this situation. I see now it's affecting alot more people than just me
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Try papal support on Twitter ...
Login to Me Too

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
Already did. I DMed them, and I tagged them in a tweet so others could see, in hopes of attracting more public attention. No reply. I also tweeted @PayPal as well, and messaged them on FB. I'm scouring like 8 different places right now, but no luck anywhere
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly not alone. My banking friend said it may reset itself by Morning but is not sure.
Login to Me Too

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
I hope so. So far, I've encountered 113 people having the same issue as me. If you find anything out, could you DM me on Reddit Please? Idk why it deleted your post
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.