Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Adunomes
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone with a PayPal account and PayPal received their Stimulus check ?
Login to Me Too

Burney89
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20230525CE
Contributor
Contributor

Jasminegaye
Contributor
Contributor

anything yet ?? been trying to get a hold of someone and no one seem to be answering

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bp
Contributor
Contributor
Nope nothing
Login to Me Too

ItsKev
Contributor
Contributor
Probably won’t get it tonight 😂 PayPal is **bleep**😭
Login to Me Too

andrewhergert86
Contributor
Contributor
Won't get it. I talked to somebody through message center and they gave me the generic copy and paste 3 to 5 business day line. Asked if I got a letter from the IRS and when I said I know it was sent because I used the online tool provided by the IRS they gave me another scripted bit about how I should check the irs website to see if I recieved it. Obviously at this point it's probably safe to say that none of the customer service agents either have no clue what is going on, or they do and have been told to just stick with the script. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere, and maybe I'm wrong, that the payments are supposed to post automatically. But nope. No such luck. And it doesn't really seem like they care. I could say alot more right now about how this has shaped my opinion on pay pal but I will refrain from doing that because I don't want to get in trouble. I'm just sick of it.
Login to Me Too

Jasminegaye
Contributor
Contributor

how long have you waited on hold ive been waiting 3 hours so far

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CH
Contributor
Contributor
I waited almost 4 hours before anyone responded. And then it was just a generic "we're sorry"
Login to Me Too

Mrenee
Contributor
Contributor
I waited 4 hours to just be told to monitor my account. Still nothing!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.