Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525CE
Contributor
Contributor
I’ll believe it when I see the alert saying it’s in my account
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I'll just wait for my ph 2 make da lil ding ding notification it does when I get a deposit..I'm only getting more agitated by tryn 2 reach PayPal and waiting for da dang ding ding. I just count my blessings and thank God that I'm virus free.
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
I will, but they have less than an hour and I don’t see it happening. 😞
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

This was on FB:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Jtmichel
Contributor
Contributor
When did they say that?
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for sharing that! I appreciate it! Maybe there’s hope yet.
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
I will let u know when I do at least 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jaytay1
Contributor
Contributor
Well we obviously haven't fixed the problem it's been a week was checking all the comments and they're all from last week stay up everybody LMAO not like we gonna sleep till we get this anyway IRS said I had my money on the 22nd 12:30 p.m. still nothing $0.87 balance LOL at least last week you guys were getting some responses this week I've got nothing from support but like one contributor said they can't steal our money lol it's not like they Hillary
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
I will, even if its 3a central x..
Login to Me Too

kristol29
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly like I thought I wasn't getting the money. Then a friend of mine, Said go to the IRS website and check to see when it's coming. Guess what!.. IRS said they deposited my money to my PayPal account on April 15 like everyone else money was! And I'm like am I being punked! Because it's been 2 whole days and I don't even see pending!! But I feel a little better knowing I did get the money and I'm not the only one with this issue. It still sucks tho 😔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.