Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

melis0716
Contributor
Contributor

The IRS website says my stimulus payment was sent to my paypal account for deposit today and I still didn't receive it …. anyone else having this problem??

Login to Me Too

Prngllsh
Contributor
Contributor
I’m right there to didn’t get mine either
Login to Me Too

Jp0416
Contributor
Contributor

Anaflo
Contributor
Contributor
Same here and there's nobody to talk to im.hoping it's in by tomorrow or im freaking out!
Login to Me Too

Momoffourboyz
Contributor
Contributor
Makes no sense that several people have this issue and NO ONE has even tried to respond from PayPal... It’s not on the IRS right now... it’s in PayPal. I am SERIOUSLY freaking out since I have had NO PROBLEMS getting my tax refund on this card in the past.
Login to Me Too

brandonh85
Contributor
Contributor
I too received my federal tax return direct deposited into my PayPal account but I dont understand why I haven't gotten my stimulus payment yet because everyone else I know got theirs today
Login to Me Too

LindseyAZ
Same thing here and I can’t get a hold of anyone on PayPal
Login to Me Too

Dawnbodine
Contributor
Contributor
IRS website says mine was deposited today, I received a message response from PayPal customer service, basically blaming the deposit rules of the bank they use which is Wells Fargo, saying 3-5 business days after the receive the deposit. I’m very disappointed. It’s 3:02 pm east coast, no deposit yet.
Login to Me Too

LindseyAZ
You would think PayPal would on there game with such a pandemic and families in need! Done with them after this!!!!
Login to Me Too

cahoward
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I just recieved on message center Thank you for contacting PayPal. My name is Bharath and I will be glad to assist you Thanks for reaching us, there was a delay with the file, we have highlighted this issue to our team as many of our customer facing the same issue. Our team is working on a priority and will be resolved at the earliest. Once the payment is sent,it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.