Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

ey4we

I'm having the same problem, and it's even more confusing because some people can send money and some people can't.

Login to Me Too

ACCI_ExecDir

I have been having this issue and calling customer support was a waste of time. They had NO answers except to say it is security and that it is hard coded so that they cannot override. Makes no sense. Verified who I was, the account has had a bank account attached and verified for years but I cannot send payments. Ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ACCI_ExecDir 

May have been able to have helped if you had said which country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hamzaamer
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone found a solution to this problem? 

Login to Me Too

Himina
Contributor
Contributor

Please fix this problem Paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

Yuko2
Contributor
Contributor

i got the same problem really frustrating

Login to Me Too

adam355
New Community Member

any one who fin any solution for this problem yet ?????

Login to Me Too

666Mia
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't been able to withdraw my money from last 3 days. I have spoken to 9 different agents who contradicted eachother. I was told to wait 72 hours.... My account is confirmed and never had a problem like that. I'm disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.